Re: [Jain Friends] Members, please note....

  • Prashant Jain
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      Dear All Friend ,

      Pls. Coordinate with us to solve this problem and pls. try to trace the duplicate .

      We can't accept this type of misunderstanding with our friends and if Whatever Mr Mahaveer is saying , we have to clear with all of outers members, they r also receiving the mail from said mail   ID

      Pls. Try to Trace the Duplicate Id .............

      Thanks

      Prashant

      Mahavir <msanglikar@...> wrote:

      All  the members of jainfriends group,

      Please note that I am a moderator of this group with the ID
      msanglikar@...

      Someone has created a different ID mahavir_sanglikar@...  and
      sending emails to this and other groups and members from this email
      address. I am not responsible for the mails which you receive from
      any email addresses  other than  msanglikar@...

      A legal action is being taken after tracing the user of
      mahavir_sanglikar@...

      This is for your  information only.

      Mahavir Sanglikar

      Visit our sites at: http://jainfriends.faithweb.com and http://rightfaith.tripod.com