Urgently Required: Representatives For Collecting Information and Advertisements

  • Mahavir
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      Jai Jinendra

      We urgently require representatives in all over Maharashtra to collect
      information and advertisements for 'Jain Sampark Nirdeshika' (Marathi)
      to be published on 26th May on the occasion of 17th Marathi Jain
      Sahitya Sammelan at Akluj, Dist. Solapur, Maharashtra.

      Please contact:

      Mahavir Sanglikar
      Jain Friends
      Jagannath Complex