[jainsamachar] Post Jain News to Indian Newspapers!

  • Mahavir Sanglikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2000
      We are introducing a free service to all the Jain institutions,
      organizations and individuals. Now they can post News, Press Release,
      Announcements, and Articles on achievements of individuals/institutions
      etc to more than 70 newspapers and newsmagazines in India by just
      sending a single email to:

      firsthandnews@egroups.com

      The member newspapers and newsmagazines of this group includes The
      Times of India, The Indian Express, Hindustan Times, The Tribune and
      many other national and regional ones in Hindi, English, Marathi,
      Gujarathi, Kannad etc. The total circulation of these 70newspapers is
      Fifteen Millions.

      This is a free service from Jainism Today and you are requested to take
      benefits of the same.

      For any further enquiries, please write to:

      jainismtoday@...

      Mahavir Sanglikar