JAINA 2001 CALENDAR

  • JAINA CALENDAR
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2000
      Dear Dharambandhu:

      JAINA is delighted to inform you that we will be
      mailing the beautiful and spiritual JAINA 2001
      Calendar by the last week of December 2000 to those
      on the JAINA mailing list. The JAINA Calendar is
      exclusively designed for JAINA and is not available
      for sale. This calendar is being distributed to all
      Jain families in North America and to other parts of
      the World. If you are not on the JAINA mailing list
      and would like the JAINA 2001 Calendar or wish a
      friend or relative to receive one, please fill out
      this form and send it to us by mail, fax or e-mail.
      Since the quantities are limited, please reply ASAP.

      Please find an attachment of Calendar Request Form.

      Sincerely yours,

      Dr. Mahendra K. Pandya MD
      President, JAINA

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Yogendra Jain
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2001
        Dear Jain SPIRIT supporters,

        We'd like to invite you to visit our booth at the Chicago JAINA convention.
        At the last Philadelphia convention we launched the Jain SPIRIT magazine.
        In this convention, we'll be celebrating our past 8 successful issues of
        this magazine and share our vision for the future. Also, there'll be many
        activities where JAIN SPIRIT staff will be actively involved. The following
        is a summary:

        ***************************************
        JAIN SPIRIT Booth
        In the Exhibition Hall near the JAINA booth

        JAIN SPIRIT members and supporters meeting -
        All are invited. Hear Satish Kumar and Atul Shah
        share the Jain SPIRIT vision and share your ideas
        On Saturday from 4:30 - 5:30 at Pine Valley Hall

        JAINA Convention Keynote Speaker - Satish Kumar
        (Saturday Keynote speaker - Hall F - Rosemount Convention Hall)

        New Age Religion - Repackaging of Jainism
        Yogendra Jain (Jain SPIRIT Director)and Dr. Manoj Jain
        (Friday 4:30 - 5:30, Turnberry, Hyatt)
        (Saturday 2:30 - 3:30, Grand Cypress A/B)

        Comparative Religion
        Yogendra Jain with members of Jain Center of Greater Boston
        (Friday 4:00 p.m.- Rosemount Ball C/D, Hyatt)
        (Saturday 10:00 a.m.- Rosemount Ball, Room C/D, Hyatt)

        Also meet our Jain SPIRIT Staff and to hear JAIN SPIRIT vision at a special
        member's session.
        JAIN SPIRIT members and supporters meeting -
        All are invited. Hear Satish Kumar and Atul Shah
        share the Jain SPIRIT vision and share your ideas
        On Saturday from 4:30 - 5:30 at Pine Valley Hall

        Attending the Chicago convention will be:

        Satish Kumar - Chairman of the Board, Director-UK
        Dr. Atul Shah - Chief Editor, Director-UK
        Dr. Sulekh Jain - Director-US
        Dr. Tansukh Salgia - Director-US
        Manish Shah - Director-UK
        Yogendra Jain - Director US
        Dr. Surendra Sethi - Director-US
        Dr. Surinder Jain -Director-US
        Hiren Sruti - Office Manager

        Thank you and looking forward to seeing you.

        Jain SPIRIT
        www.jainspirit.org
        1-888-JAINISM
        email: office@..., yjain@...
        For contact at the convention, please call: mobile#: 781-856-0769