Directory of Jain Educational Institutions

  • Mahavir
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2004
      Directory of Jain Educational Institutions

      Dear Friend,
      Jai Jinendra

      We are collecting addresses and other details of Jain Educational
      Institutions in India and abroad, i.e. Schools and Colleges, Hostels,
      Gurukuls, Charitable Trusts which offer scholarships etc. The
      details will be published in 3rd edition of our forthcoming Jain
      Directory. If you belong to any of Jain educational institutions or
      you know about them, please let us know. Please send Postal addresses
      with phone numbers.

      Please send to jainfriends@...
      Or
      Jain Friends