Jain Calendar for 2000-2001

  • Rajesh Shah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2000
      Dear Jain Friend

      We wish you a Happy Deepavali and a successful New Year in achieving "bhed-gnaan" (differentiating between self and non-self).

      We have produced a Jain Calendar for the next year which you can install on your PC.  We hope you find it useful.  You are welcome to distribute it freely in its original form.

      Jai Jinendra,
      Rajesh & Jyoti
      Visit http://www.AtmaDharma.com for the Essence of Jainism
      Or Sister Site: http://www.jainism.free-online.co.uk

      PS. We have tested this on IE4, IE5, Netscape 3 & 4.7. If you have any problems, try pressing reload/refresh - if this doesn't work then please let us know what the error and the browser are.