Discussing Jainism in Spanish Language

  • mahavir sanglikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi Friends,
      Jai Jinendra!

      We have created a discussion group �Fe Correcta�
      (Right Faith) for Spanish speaking people who want to
      discuss on Jainism and related issues in Spanish
      language.

      If you are a Spanish speaking person interested in
      Jainism or a Jain who can read and write Spanish, you
      are welcome to join this group. To join, just visit:

      Mahavir Sanglikar

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com