Some Educational and Motivational UTube Videos on Health, Diet, Environment, and Ahimsa

  • Pravin K. Shah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2014

      We Wish You, Your Family, and entire Mankind
      Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, Prosperous,
      Cruelty Free and Spiritual Uplifting
      New Year 2014

      We have compiled a short list of UTube Video links from 1 min to 20 min of duration.  These UTube Videos provide some Education on Health, Diet, Environment, and Animal cruelty associated with meat, dairy, (milk, cheese, sweet, ice-cream, butter, ghee, etc.) and junk food diet and their production.  We request you to view these videos which will help to motivate you to eat more healthier and spiritual uplifting diet now onward.

      We all thank you for your continued support.

      Sincerely,

      Pravin K and Arti Shah
      JAINA Education Committee Members
      Jain eLibrary Project Team Members
      919 859 4994
      919 889 1900 Cel
      jainaedu@...
      www.jainelibrary.org

      Some Educational and Motivational UTube Videos on Health, Diet, Environment, and Ahimsa

      1. Ellen interview to President Bill Clinton

      President Bill Clinton on Going Vegan - 01 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=9N6SbPolnd4&NR=1

      2. Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN

      Fruit vs. sugary drinks, CBS News April 1, 2012 - 01 min

      http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/fruit-vs-sugary-drinks/

      3. Dr. Michael Klaper

      Milk & Dairy Detrimental Health Effects - 02 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sJdR-QWJvE

      4. President Bill Clinton

      Bill Clinton became a vegan, lost 24 pounds, healing himself by not ingesting any cholesterol - 02 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ied_AD4iE&feature=related

      5. Annette Larkins

      Raw Vegan Diet Makes 70 Year Old Woman Look 40 Year old - 04 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q-0o7eAi50

      6. Dr Sanjay Gupta of CNN

      Sugar and kids: The toxic truth - 04 min

      http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sugar-and-kids-the-toxic-truth/

      7. Ellen on CBS News

      CBS News - Vegan Sense: Ellen talks about going Vegan. February 2, 2010 - 04 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4j6vSyDu0

      8. Kris Carr

      Kris Carr speaks about her journey from cancer diagnosis to vibrant health and her transition to a plant based diet. - 05 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACtCqcRrIyc

      9. Canadian Girl Speech

      Speech by a Canadian Girl delivered in Brazil on Environment from Environmental Children Org - 07 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMCtnMp4GHk&feature=related

      10. Opra's Interview of Alicia Silvertone

      Opra - Vegan Diet.mov - The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone - 09 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLImrBOjyg

      11. Dr. T. Collin Campbell, Robert Cohen, and Bill Clinton

      The China Study - Veganist Not Milk - Bill Clinton Vegan iterview - 10 Min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tny7pXp0GB0

      12. Russ Curran is a Health and Wellness Expert, Coach and Author.

      Why Drinking Milk Is Rocket Fuel for Cancer - 10 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1dsWjNv3b0

      13. Phillip Wollen on Animal Rights

      BEST SPEECH EVER! Former CEO Citibank Phillip Wollen owns the stage - 10 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1wAsjuqEho

      14. Dr Sanjay Gupta of CNN

      Is sugar toxic? CBS 60 min News August 5, 2012 - 13 min

      http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/is-sugar-toxic-50129032/

      15. Dr. Neal Barnard - TedTalks

      Currently 100 million Americans are pre-diabetic or diabetic, and one in three kids born after the year 2000 will develop diabetes. Neal Barnard, clinical researcher and founder of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), identifies the causes of this serious issue and advises us how we can fight these statistics. - 18 min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQzM2IA-qU

      16. Professor Gary L. Francione Interview - Why Be Vegan?

      Gary L. Francione is Board of Governors Professor, Distinguished Professor of Law & Nicholas deB. Katzenbach Scholar of Law and Philosophy at Rutgers School of Law - Newark. He is one of the most well-known figures in the modern animal rights movement. He is the author/co-author of seven books, most recently with Anna Charlton -- Eat Like You Care: An Examination of the Morality of Eating Animal Foods such as meat and dairy. - 19 Min

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R40FDqqtnMU