Jains in Sindh, Pakistan....?

  • Mahavir Sanglikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013

      Recently I found following News about a law in Pakistan, which mentions Jains ....

      Minority marriages to be registered in Sindh, thanks to Mandviwalla
      KARACHI: The Sindh Governor promulgates Hindu Marriage Ordinance– first time in Pakistan, said the former caretaker Law Minister of Sindh, Mehmood Mandviwalla.

      The minorities, including Hindus, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists, finally have a law whereby their marriages would be registered and recognized by the Government of Sindh.

      Read more at: http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-13-23228-Minority-marriages-to-be-registered-in-Sindh-thanks-to-Mandviwalla

      It means there are Jains in Pakistan. Jains here always speak about Jain Temples in Pakistan, ignoring the followers of Jainism there. Will they look into this matter now?