WWW.JAINHERITAGECNTRES.COM Completes 10 Years

  • Nitin H P
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2012
      WWW.JAINHERITAGECNTRES.COM COMPLETES 10 YEARS

      Jai Jinendra!

      Dear All,

      I here by take this opportunity to inform you all that our website WWW.JAINHERITAGECENTRES.COM has completed 10 years of successful operation today, May 26, 2012.

      I would like to thank all the religious gurus, volunteers, visitors, readers & well wishers for your kind support extended over the years.

      A function to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the website has been organised in Bangalore. The details of the same will be communicated to you soon.

      Thanks & Regards

      Nitin H.P.
      Executive Director
      WWW.JAINHERITAGECENTRES.COM