JAIN CENTER OF AMERICA PRESENTS ~ SANSKAR 2011 ~ Sunday October 2, 2011

  • JAINA CALENDAR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 348 KB
    JAIN CENTER OF AMERICA PRESENTS ~ SANSKAR 2011 ~ Sunday October 2, 2011

    Jai Jinendra!

    Dear Sadaharmik Brothers and Sisters

    Jain Center of America, New York proudly announces its initial fund-raising event, SANSKAR 2011 - A Breathtaking Display of Spectacular Performances presented by young members of our community. This is the first JCA fund-raising of its kind featuring our members and youngsters who are performing to make a difference for all of us.

    It should be noted that most communities require outside artists for hosting a fund-raising event of such magnitude. We are proud to say that JCA members, especially the youngsters are making this event possible with all the hard work and dedication.
    Our sincerest request to you all to open your heart and support the kids and our wonderful Temple that has enabled the involvement for our younger generation.

    In appreciation of their efforts JCA requests all members to participate in this event to show the great support.

    Venue:   Queens Performing Arts Center
                   222-05 56th Avenue, Bayside, NY 11364

    Date:   Sunday, October 2nd 2011

    Time:   Refreshments - 2:00pm - Cultural Program 4:00pm

    Donations:
        $1,000 Sponsor - 4 tickets preferential front seating
        $500 Sponsor - 2 tickets preferential front seating
        Platinum - $100 per ticket
        Gold - $50 per ticket
        Silver - $25 per ticket

    Please note that seats are limited and confirmation of seats will only be issued based of funds that are received in Jain Center office.

    For ticket information please contact:
        Ajit Vora - 516.857.8400
        Ashok Sancheti - 201.927.3151
        Kalpana Gandhi - 917.744.9138