What do you think are the views of veterinary treatment in the Jainism religion?

  • Amy Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011
      I'm currently studying the cultural influences on ethical decision making for veterinary nurses in practice, and how would this religion would affect how I would treat a patient.

      What are the views on veterinary treatment, euthanasia, neutering and emergency care in these religions?

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thank you.

      Amy