Re: [Jainsamachar] Census-2011 and Jains

  • kishor darda
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
      Thanks Chetan for the effort.

      Dear All

      While I fully agree that we should mention our religion as Jain, I totally disagree with all of us having our surname as Jain and also stating a language which we don't even understand leave alone use.

      Let us be proud of our religion and not be aggressive / Chavunistic about it. What is the difference then between us and others?

      Regards

      Kishor Darda