Jat Historian Finds Evidences of Pre-Historic Jainism

  • Mahavir Sanglikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Krishna Chander,  a Jatt historian from Delhi has got success in finding evidences of Pre-Rishabha Jainism When  he  was  researching  the  JATT  in  Indus   Settlement   and  searching  this  all  in  oldest  Iranian  literature,  found  that  a  word  Genii  is  coming  again  and  again.

      He says, “ I  am  proud of  that  a  religion  which  was  first  religion  of  world,  Chalcolithic  aged, and recorded,  is  present  till today in  my  country.  Of  course  it  divided  in  so  many  forms  like  Budhism  etc  but  its  continuity  is  still present  in  India.  Indus  Civilization  continuity  is  running  in  Pakistan  also  and  continuity  of  Jainism is  also  running”

      Read the full story at:

      Mahavir Sanglikar
      Jain Friends, Post Box No. 58
      Jagannath Complex, 199 Mumbai-Pune Rd.