[jainsamachar] No Subject

  • vision
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 8:14 PM
      dear freinds,
      I started received jainsamachaar,u all friends tried nice.
      I vinod jain presently setteled in delhi and basically from rajasthan.
      we are group of nearly 200 family belongig a district of rajasthan jalore.We are having an association here on the name of jalore jila pravasi sangh all jain.

      Recently we got a land alloted from(Delhi Development authority)nearl 400+700 sq.yard to built a temple and dharamshala .on conssesional rate.
      Our member are engagged with many kind of social and religious activity.
      I my self is working president of the sangh.
      I am going to launch website in the month of april(Nearly23april)on the name of jaininfoline.com
      your suggestion onn the same are welcome.
      my personal e.mail add is v_oswal@....
      For any information feel free to ask.
      vinod jain