Young Jaina Achievers 2010

  • garima_jain1985
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2010
      Dear all,

      Maitree Samooh is proud to launch the Young JainaAchievers 2010. In
      continuation of our efforts to recognize the young talent, promote high
      education and inculcate Indian values we have decided to dedicate the
      forthcoming Oct- Dec 2010 issue of our magazine 'Chirping Sparrow' for this
      We invite applications for Young Jainaachievers 2010. Please find further
      details and the link below.

      http://maitreesamooh.blogspot.com/p/young-jaina-achievers.html

      Young Jaina Achievers 2010
      An initiative to recognize young Jain talent in fields such as Education,
      Culture, Arts, Sports, Literature, Civil Services, Competitive Exams, Social
      Initiatives.
      You can send us the details of your achievements in any of the above listed
      fields.
      Please include achievements of last academic year (2009-10) only.
      We will really feel proud to recognize your talent in our quarterly news
      letter Chirping Sparrow.

      More details and link on our blog : Young Jaina Achievers 2010

      For any query feel free to contact us at
      Phone No. +91 94254 24984 ,+91 9827440301
      Email: samooh.maitree@... , maitreesamooh@...
      Address: Maitree Samooh Post bag No. 15 Vidisha , Madhya Pradesh