Padma Awardees from Jain Community

  • Mahavir Sanglikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010

      Padma Awardees from Jain Community

      I have just published a list of Padma Vibhushan and Padma Bhushan Awardees from Jain community at my blog at:  http://famousjains.blogspot.com/ .

      Padma Vibhushan is the second highest civil award in India, while Padma Bhushan ranks at number 3. So far, 5 Jains have got Padma Vibhushan, while the number of Padma Bhushan Awardees from Jain community is 28. The numbers in both catagories may increase as I have to confirm about some persons.

      I will publish a list of Padma Shree awardees at the blog soon.

      Please have a look at:

      Padma Vibhushan Awardees from Jain community:

      http://famousjains.blogspot.com/2010/12/padma-vibhushan-awardees-famous-jains.html

      Padma Bhushan Awardees from Jain Community:

      http://famousjains.blogspot.com/2010/12/padma-bhushan-awardees-famous-jains.html

      -Mahavir

      http://jainsamachar.blogspot.com/

      Jain Friends, Post Box No. 58