Please Join and Promote Jainism Page at Facebook

  • msanglikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Please Join and Promote Jainism Page at Facebook

      Dear Friends,

      Recently I have created a Jainism page at Facebook. Here you can share information, photographs, videos etc. related to Jains and Jainism.

      It is the only active page on Jainism at Facebook. So far, about 60 people have joined it. I wish that at least Ten Thousand people should join it. It is possible if you help.

      1. If you are a member of Facebook, just go to: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jainism/105602672832207
      (If you yet are not a member, join it. It is the best social networking site which keeps you connected with your friends and relatives).

      2. Then click on the Like button which you will see on the top of the page. You will automatically become a member of the page.

      3. Now click on the Share button, which is at the bottom of left column.

      4. Regularly visit this page and share news, thoughts, photographs, video clips etc.

      Please note that this page is everybody, who wants to know about Jainism. So you should invite your non-Jain friends also to join the page.

      Thanks.

      -Mahavir Sanglikar