Special Request: Looking for innovations, projects, contacts in India, Pakistan, Nepal - Environmentally-Sustainable solutions

  • Maynard S. Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Danielle Nierenberg <dnierenberg@...>
      Date: Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:05 AM
      Subject: Special Request: Looking for innovations, projects, & contacts in India, Pakistan, and Nepal

      Dear Maynard:

      I'm sending a quick email to ask for your help. Nourishing the Planet is dedicating the months of November and December to highlighting projects and innovations working in India, Pakistan, and Nepal that offer environmentally sustainable ways of alleviating hunger and poverty. In addition, I will be spending a month in the field starting in mid-February traveling across India to report firsthand on innovations that work on the ground.

      I am looking for any successful projects taking place in those countries that you can recommend, as well as innovations working on the ground, and any contacts you might have that could help us.

      On our Nourishing the Planet team we have folks that speak fluent Hindi and Nepali, so we are able to conduct interviews in those languages in addition to English.  We'll take some of the most interesting suggestions and highlight more than a dozen of those projects on Nourishing the Planet in November and December.

      Thanks in advance for any help you are able to offer.

      All the best,
      Danielle Nierenberg
      Nourishing the Planet Co-Project Director
      www.nourishingtheplanet.org

      P.S. If you are a tweeter please follow us @worldwatchag, we will gladly follow you in return, and also connect with us on facebook. Thanks again for reading!

      Connect with Nourishing the Planet!

      homedonkey.com

      Email Marketing by
      iContact - Try It Free!

      Manage your subscription
      Share this message with others:   del.icio.us   Digg   reddit   Facebook   StumbleUpon