Jainism Page at Facebook Pages

  • Mahavir Sanglikar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      We have just created a page on Jainism at Facebook Pages, where you can find and share lot of information on Jainism related subjects. Just go to:
      and click on 'Like' button, and you will be linked to this page. If you are already a member of Facebook, log in with your User Name and Password. If not, just join Facebook.

      Mahavir Sanglikar
      Jain Friends, Post Box No. 58
      Jagannath Complex, 199 Mumbai-Pune Rd.
      Chinchwad East, Pune 411019