APOWA Newsletter

  • APOWA
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
      Dear All,
      Greetings!
      Being new to this group I would first of all like to briefly introduce myself. My name is Bijaya Kumar Kabi; Honorary Director of Action for Protection of Wild Animals (APOWA), an animal welfare organization is working on animal welfare since last 10 years in coastal Orissa, India.
      I am also acting as the Honorary Animal Welfare Officer of Animal Welfare Board of India.

      Further, it’s my great pleasure to bring to you the issue of ‘Karuna’ a monthly newsletter about the activities of APOWA. We look forward to your comments and suggestions.

      Regards,

      Bijaya Kumar Kabi
      APOWA
      E-mail: bijayakabi@...
      www.apowa.org

    • APOWA
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 1.4 MB

      Dear Friends,

                        Greetings!

      Please find enclosed the tenth issue of 'Karuna', a newsletter about the activities of APOWA in Odissa.

      We are looking forward your feedback.

      Sincerely,

      APOWA Team

      Odissa, India