Visit Jain SPIRIT Magazine Booth at the Chicago JAINA convention and meet JS Editor and Directors

  • Yogendra Jain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2001
      Dear Jain SPIRIT supporters,

      We'd like to invite you to visit our booth at the Chicago JAINA convention.
      At the last Philadelphia convention we launched the Jain SPIRIT magazine.
      In this convention, we'll be celebrating our past 8 successful issues of
      this magazine and share our vision for the future. Also, there'll be many
      activities where JAIN SPIRIT staff will be actively involved. The following
      is a summary:

      ***************************************
      JAIN SPIRIT Booth
      In the Exhibition Hall near the JAINA booth

      JAIN SPIRIT members and supporters meeting -
      All are invited. Hear Satish Kumar and Atul Shah
      share the Jain SPIRIT vision and share your ideas
      On Saturday from 4:30 - 5:30 at Pine Valley Hall

      JAINA Convention Keynote Speaker - Satish Kumar
      (Saturday Keynote speaker - Hall F - Rosemount Convention Hall)

      New Age Religion - Repackaging of Jainism
      Yogendra Jain (Jain SPIRIT Director)and Dr. Manoj Jain
      (Friday 4:30 - 5:30, Turnberry, Hyatt)
      (Saturday 2:30 - 3:30, Grand Cypress A/B)

      Comparative Religion
      Yogendra Jain with members of Jain Center of Greater Boston
      (Friday 4:00 p.m.- Rosemount Ball C/D, Hyatt)
      (Saturday 10:00 a.m.- Rosemount Ball, Room C/D, Hyatt)

      Also meet our Jain SPIRIT Staff and to hear JAIN SPIRIT vision at a special
      member's session.
      JAIN SPIRIT members and supporters meeting -
      All are invited. Hear Satish Kumar and Atul Shah
      share the Jain SPIRIT vision and share your ideas
      On Saturday from 4:30 - 5:30 at Pine Valley Hall

      Attending the Chicago convention will be:

      Satish Kumar - Chairman of the Board, Director-UK
      Dr. Atul Shah - Chief Editor, Director-UK
      Dr. Sulekh Jain - Director-US
      Dr. Tansukh Salgia - Director-US
      Manish Shah - Director-UK
      Yogendra Jain - Director US
      Dr. Surendra Sethi - Director-US
      Dr. Surinder Jain -Director-US
      Hiren Sruti - Office Manager

      Thank you and looking forward to seeing you.

      Jain SPIRIT
      www.jainspirit.org
      1-888-JAINISM
      email: office@..., yjain@...
      For contact at the convention, please call: mobile#: 781-856-0769