New Online University courses on Jainism and Sanskrit (on the Internet)

  • Pankaj Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009

      Jai Jinendra,

      I will be grateful if you could share this info with your friends about my fall 20009 classes on Jainism and Sanskrit:

      From Mahavira to Mahatma Gandhi: The Nonviolent Jain Traditions of India

      Rel 298-004/ FL 295-004

      105 Withers Hall (and also for the first time, it will be offered online)

      Wednesdays 6 – 8.50pm

      Sanskrit Course for 3 credits

      FL 295 – 005

      Tuesdays, Thursdays 1.30 to 2:45 pm

      202, Poe Hall (and also for the first time, it will be offered online)

      For more info: http://www.IndicUniversity.org

      Dr. Pankaj Jain,
      Department of Religion and Philosophy,
      Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures,
      North Carolina State University