[jainsamachar] Fw: Jain bhojanshala at pune

  • JAJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      Jain Jinendra,
          My Name Jitendra A. Jain. This  is my first letter to jainlist. I am a member of ' Mahaveer Jain Mitra Mandal ' a club of ' Bhakti-Bhavna ' situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
          We (mandal)(club) have taken the managegment of the bhojanshala named ' Himmat Jain Bhojanshala'. We have now managed it for about 8 months and is runned properly. All our members give there sometime to the Bhojanshala between there own business.
          So if anybody of you on the list visit pune, visit Himmat Jain Bhojanshala once...The address of the Bhojanshala is as follows :
      Address:
      Himmat Charitable Trust
      Himmat Jain Bhojanshala,
      Kasturi Chowk,
      Pune - 411 002.
      Maharashtra,
      India.
      Ph Nos: 020-4482140

      Mandal Address :
      Ashok Jain (President)
      828, Shukrawar Peth,
      OR..
      228, Raviwar Peth,
      Near Subhanshah Gate Police Station,
      Pune - 411 002.
      Maharashtra,
      India.
      Ph Nos: 020-4474058,
      Telfax: 020-4473243.
      E-mail Address - ashokjain228@...

      If anybody want to know more please mail me..
      Jitendra A. Jain
      Member- Mahaveer Jain Mitra Mandal