ABC’s HIT REALITY SHOW CASTING JAINIST FAMILIES!

  • jodiabctelevision
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007
      Hi, my name is Jodi and I am a casting producer for ABC's hit show
      Wife Swap. I am seeking Jainist families for our 4th season! Would you
      or someone you know be interested in applying?

      If you haven't seen the show, don't be confused by the title - this is
      a family show on ABC. The premise of Wife Swap is simple: two moms
      from two different families get the opportunity to swap places for one
      week to experience what it's like to live a different lifestyle - and
      to see what they can teach each other about their own!

      Potential families can live anywhere in the United States. Families
      must consist of two parents that have at least one child, age 6 or
      older. Families on the show will receive a $20,000 honorarium. ABC
      pays $1,000 as a finders' fee to anyone who recommends a family that
      ends up on the show.

      To apply, please call 646-747-7958, or email a family photo and
      description to me directly at jodi.friedman@...

      Jodi Friedman
      Casting Producer
      ABC TV/ RDF Media