3[jainsamachar] LARGEST JAIN LIST

  • Mahavir Sanglikar
    Jan 14, 2000
      Dear Friends,
      Jai Jinendra!!!

      You can help us to make this list the largest Jain list of the world.
      This will help our community to come together.

      Just send us email ids of your Jain Friends and relatives and we will
      invite them to join us. You can win some prizes too!!!

      First Prize:(1 prize) Patron Membership of Jainism Today, worth Rs. 1000
      Second Prize:(10 prizes) Life Membership of Jainism Today, worth Rs. 500
      Third Prize: (25 prizes) One Year Membership of Jainism Today, worth
      Rs. 100

      (Jainism Today is Monthly Jain news magazine to be published from
      March 2000)

      The prizes will be given to those who send maximum email ids. Please
      send the ids to: jainismtoday@...

      Mahavir Sanglikar