1804Fwd: [Jainsamachar] Shocking attack on Jain Muni at Girnar

  • kapil malaiya
    Jan 12, 2013
      i am a social activist working with vichar ngo af sagar madhya pradesh INDIA
      attack on shri muni ji is shocking and painfull to me and my fellow friends
      this is a noticeable failure of political,police and criminal justice system.
      shafique khan
      08989444542
      +918224000088
      pleasefeel free to write us at