1480Fw: Jain Milan 2010

  • Gunvant Shah
    Apr 23, 2010
    To All,

    Jai Jinendra.

    Please forward this mail with bith attachments to all your Jain Contacts and ask them to do the same.

    Jain Milan 2010

    www.jainmilan.org

    MAY 21st, 22nd and 23rd, 2010

    What is Jain Milan 2010?

    Jain Milan is an opportunity for Jain youth (age 21 and older) throughout North America and around the world to meet in person, to make friends, to engage in networking, to develop business contacts and to possibly find a life partner. Jain Milan is organized to encourage our Jain youth to meet other Jains for the purpose of matrimony and to facilitate a face-to-face meeting. Jain Milan believes in Jain family values and will work hard to preserve these values. With events like Jain Milan, we hope to achieve our goal to preserve Jain traditions and values in our next generation and strengthen our community.

                                Jain Milan 2010

                                               www.jainmilan.org

    MAY 21st, 22nd and 23rd, 2010

    Only For Singles Age 21+ ... It is Jain Milan Time.

     Jain Milan 2010 in Somerset, NJ on May 21st, 22nd and 23rd, 2010.

    Register before the price go up.

    3 days of fun, food & networking. Low price until 4/30/10 only.

    Call 732-253-7049 for information. Registration Price after 4/30/10 $250.

    Group Discount: Registration price after 4/30/10
    $250 for 1, $450 for 2, $1100 for 5, $2000 for 10

    (More people you bring in the convention, more choices every participant will have.)

    Ø Contact information:

    Gunvant Shah, 12 Ascot Place , North Brunswick , NJ 08902 USA

    Phone: 732-253-7049

    E-mail: profgaryshah@...

       Gunvant Shah