Re: [JainList] Our roles as Jains during emergencies

  • dhiman parekh
    Message 1 of 114 , Dec 1, 2008
      Jai Jinendra

      Samant,

      Yes, I agree with you. You are right. According to everyone's karma things happen and others are just reason for it.

      Jai Jinendra
      Dhiman

      Samant B Jain <samantbjain@...> wrote:
      Manish JI , Eminent members of Jainlist ,

      If any person believe in jainisam he will understand :-

      1. NO ONE can harm me other then my pap karm (it is proved when people saved with no hope and people died with great security )
      2. NO ONE can save me other then my punya karm (it is proved when people saved with no hope and people died with great security )
      3. If my aayu karm is over no one can keep me alive , terrorist or doctor are just Nimmitt (means of delivery).

      So as a Jain I'll do what I am supposed to do , I forgive them , I beg forgiveness from everyone . Thats what Bhagwan Parshwanath did with Kamath. He forgive Kamath and never thought of any revenge . The Teerthankar is born with Mati -Shrut and Avadhi Gyan and he know all sort of Vidhya , Riddhi and Siddhi . Bhagwan Parshwanath had all powers to burn Kamath alive with just a flick of his eye but He did nothing other then forgiving Kamath ,  because he believe what he told us --> forgive everyone , no one can harm you other then your karma.

      Also think on one question , if there is no water supply at your home would you beat the watertap or talk to water supply administration ??? so if you pap-karma giving you pain why you wanna shout on terrorist or any other delivery means . It is like killing the mail-man (postman) for bad news ??

      so guys Be Jain , forgive and seek forgiveness .

      This is FIRST thing in jainisam .

      Uttam Kshama if I hurt anyone in my email .

      Warm Regards ,
      Samant

      On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 10:09 PM, kaushik shah <castorfuture@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      katana nahi chahiye  magar funfada to marana  chahiye

    • Manish Modi
      Message 114 of 114 , Jun 14, 2014

        || ॐ ह्रीं श्री मुनिसुव्रताय नमः ||

        || Auṃ Hrīṃ Śrī Munisuvratāya Namaḥ ||

        Jay Jinendra

        Learned friends,
        Praṇām

        You are cordially invited to a lecture series on the Jain Scripture PRAVACANASĀRA composed by Ācārya Kundakunda (c. 2nd century CE).

        The lectures shall be given by Manish Modi. The lectures shall be held on Sundays only. All are welcome to hear this lecture series.

        Please arrive on time.

        Date

        Time
        11 am to 12 noon