care the animals please

  • salinis9
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      Reports of stray dog menace at such and such places are seen daily in
      newspapers. They urge authorities to kill all dogs. Then these poor
      dogs are killed mercilessly. This is what is happening in Kerala now,
      particularly with the present communist government around. The news in
      today's newspaper is about stray dog menace in Mullankuzhy in
      Kottayam, local people urging authorities to take action. Such news is
      published by vested interests to kill all dogs. It might not be that
      majority of people in that area wants dogs to be killed. But certain
      people definitely want the dogs to be killed and they publish it in
      newspapers thinking that it will happen soon. Now the communist
      government is killing all dogs. No dog is visible in Kerala now. The
      govt wants to pacify certain type of people. The communists are on a
      hate campaign against Jainism backed by their channel Kairali because
      Jainism is good to animals. People in Kerala have no concern for the
      dogs. It is due to gross ignorance.
    • Ralexa333@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
        That is terrible. Can anything be done to help them? Dogs seem to be having a tough time all over.

        Rebecca Motheral Alexander

      • Naresh Shah
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
          One way is to involve animal rights groups such as PETA (peta@...).

          Naresh

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
            Naresh,
            That's good! Aside from a vegan diet, I spend 30 minutes to an hour signing petitions for Peta everynight. I just got through some petitions before opening this e-mail!

            Rebecca