Re: [JainList] answer for Jains r nt a part of hindus

  • sanjeev nayyar
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2006
      my dear neelkamal,

      pl do not become a victim of media hype, as per the indian constitution of 1950 hindus, jains, buddhists, and sikhs are one group for the pruposes of the hindu marriage act, hindu succession act amongst others, what gujarat has done is nothing diff.
      may there be light.
      with prem sanjeev
      www.esamskriti.com is for Those who are Passionate about India