thank you

  • Laerte Willmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2006
      Thank you all for the beautifull texts and materials you are sending me. They are helping me very much in the preparation of my assignment and speech about Jainism.

      Laerte Willmann
      "As we rise higher in the understanding of
      ourselves
      , the national and
      racial dissonances will be forgotten in the
      universal rhythm of truth
       and love
      .
      We shall sense our unity with all peoples who are moving to
      that exalted rhythm.  Toward this joyous epoch
      the Divine Dance will
      add its own deep integrative force.  Not by
      political or material
      changes, but by the unifying power of harmony will the world of
      humanity and nature be at One.  The divine rhythm
      of creative love will
      flow in effortless ecstasy and beauty, encircling
      the world and embracing all humanity in one harmonious pattern
      of divine awareness
      and transcendent joy."  Ruth St Denis