"Atma Tatva Vichar"

  • vcbothra@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 1999
      Hi Arthur,
      I will dispatch the book asap.
      And there is no question of reimbursing the money.
      The book is a gift from me to you. What I ask
      for in return is that you read the book sincerely.
      And hope that it is useful to you.
      Pls bear with me as it might take a few weeks
      for the book to reach you.

      V C
    • lgregory@xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 1999
        5/1/99 I really appreciate your kindness and of course will study carefully
        the Jaina writings... It may interest you to know that I just learned today
        from a priest that a Mandir dedicated to Mahavira Jina is planned at the
        Shri Laxmi Naranayan Temple in Riverside , California . I happen to use the
        space to instruct a free Yoga class and was unaware until today of plans
        for its future use. - Arthur Gregory

        lgregory@...