Re: Peace Walks

  • sreepal5058 <sreepal5058@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Samyak Darshan

      Dear brother,

      Let soul secure samyakthva.

      Walking is physical and meditation is psychical.

      One is concerened primarily about one's psychial perfection and
      adoption and none the less the physical acts do to be perfected and
      adopted to the requirements of ultimate goal - liberation from the
      cycle of birth and death.

      Now participants,

      Yours brotherly,
      sreepalan