Re: Namokar Mantra

  • VC Bothra
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi Pankaj/Shuddha,
      Navkar mahamantra audio is available on JainNet to download.
      It is in "mp3" format. Therefore it requires a mp3 player
      like "Winamp" or "Sonique" to play. I plan to put a "Real Audio"
      version too.

      http://www.jainnet.com/navkar.html
      http://www.winamp.com

      Veer
    • Kavit Haria
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 21, 2004
        Jai Jinendra...

        Why is the first line 'Om Namo Arihantanam' before 'Om Namo Siddhanam' when Siddha's are the liberated souls whereas the first line bows down to the enlightened souls?

        Please help.

        Kavit
      • Malde,SS (ug)
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 21, 2004
          Dear Kavit

          Jai Jinendra

          In the Namokar Mantra we pray to the Arihants (Tirthankara) first and then to the Siddhas second, even though the Siddhas are perfected souls, have destroyed all (both Ghati and Aghati) Karmas, and at a higher spiritual stage while the Arihantas have destroyed only four Ghati Karmas and are at a lower (thirteen) spiritual stage.

          The reason is because Arihants after attaining keval‑jnana (after destroying four ghati‑karmas), establish the four fold order of Jain religion. They preach the Jain philosophy, ethics and conduct. They explain the path of liberation and the qualities of the perfected soul or Siddhas. Without the teachings of Arihantas we would not have known Siddhas or liberation. For this reason we pray to Arihantas first and Siddhas second.

          This is a very basic answer and if you need any further information do not hesitate to ask.

          Kind regards

          Saggar
        • Bengani R.K
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 22, 2004
            Dear Shri Saggarji,

            Jaijinendra.

            At 06:28 PM 2/21/2004 +0000, you wrote:
            >In the Namokar Mantra we pray to the Arihants (Tirthankara) first and then
            >to the Siddhas second, even though the Siddhas are perfected souls, have
            >destroyed all (both Ghati and Aghati) Karmas, and at a higher spiritual
            >stage while the Arihantas have destroyed only four Ghati Karmas and are at
            >a lower (thirteen) spiritual stage.

            13th and 14th both gunasthan belong to Arihants.

            Gunsthans are discussed in context of Sansari jeev only.

            Siddhas have no gunasthans.

            As far as spritual development in real sense is concerned (gyan/darshan),
            Arihants and Siddhas are equal.

            Jaijinendra, thanks & regards

            R K Bengani

            Dubai, U.A.E.

            +++
            nnnn
          • sreepal5058
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2004
              Samyak Darshan

              Dear Shri. Bengani and Shri.R.K Saggar,

              Let soul secure samyakthva.

              Sub: Arihant and Siddh.
              Ref: Your message of 22nd Feb.'04

              Rightly, said that there are no gunasthanas which are attributed from
              the vyavahaaric point of view to an aspirant soul and may be the
              following be beneficial to the reader.

              To know how much of purity has been secured and what all the inflow
              of karmas is stayed in various stages of the development of a soul is
              explained in the theory of gunasthanaas.

              So the 13th gunasthan is called `sayogi kevali' and 14th gunasthan is
              called `ayogi kevali'and Siddhathava is attained after the 14th
              gunasthan and reaches after cleansing fully from the karmic dust, the
              Siddhalaya, the top most part of the - lok akash - in one samaya. The
              duration of the stay at the 14th gunasthan is very negligible. Both
              the souls are embodied.

              Now for the participants,

              "Know thyself and be thyself"

              Yours brotherly,
              sreepalan

              --- In jainlist@yahoogroups.com, "Bengani R.K" <oswal@e...> wrote:
              > Dear Shri Saggarji,
              >
              > Jaijinendra.
              >
              > At 06:28 PM 2/21/2004 +0000, you wrote:
              > >In the Namokar Mantra we pray to the Arihants (Tirthankara) first
              and then
              > >to the Siddhas second, even though the Siddhas are perfected
              souls, have
              > >destroyed all (both Ghati and Aghati) Karmas, and at a higher
              spiritual
              > >stage while the Arihantas have destroyed only four Ghati Karmas
              and are at
              > >a lower (thirteen) spiritual stage.
              >

              > 13th and 14th both gunasthan belong to Arihants.
              >
              > Gunsthans are discussed in context of Sansari jeev only.
              >
              > Siddhas have no gunasthans.
              >
              > As far as spritual development in real sense is concerned
              (gyan/darshan),
              > Arihants and Siddhas are equal.
              >
              > Jaijinendra, thanks & regards
              >
              > R K Bengani
              >
              > Dubai, U.A.E.
              >
              > +++
              > nnnn
            • sreepal5058
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 25, 2004
                Samyak Darshan

                Dear Shri.R.K.Bengnani,

                Let soul secure samyakthva.

                Sub: spiritual level between Arhat and Siddh
                Ref: your submission No.4664 dated 22-02-04

                Rightly explained the why of obeisance first to Arhat parameshtin
                although the Siddha is the perfected soul.

                But on the explanation of the spiritual stage quote:
                "even though the Siddhas are perfected souls, have destroyed all
                (both Ghati and Aghati) Karmas, and at a higher spiritual stage while
                the Arihantas have destroyed only four Ghati Karmas and are at
                a lower (thirteen) spiritual stage."

                The spiritual level, if understood correctly, between the two there
                is absolutely no difference because the Kevl Gynaan is brought out
                only of a perfected soul and Aghathi karma is an independent
                substance and shall leave the soul at it's own time to disintegrate.
                Neither the Arhat parameshtin – Sayogi Kevali (13) nor the
                Ayogikevali (14) could do anything in this regard.

                Some of the souls after having attained 13th gunasthan – Sayogi
                Kevali – remain thousands of years for instance Baghavan Shri
                Seemandhara Swamy, in Vidheha Kshetra is remaining in Arhat
                Parameshtin Stage for the last thousands of years and shall continue
                to be so for many thousands of years to come as Arhat Parameshtin
                untill 12 Thirthankars in Bharat Kshetra attain Moksha in the next
                time cycle Utsarpini.

                You may supplement this to high light the spiritual level of the
                deified souls and hope that this will add to the information provided
                by you to the readers.

                "KNOW THYSELF AND BE THYSELF' is by KEVALIN, of KEVALIN and for
                KEAVALIN.

                Truth is KEVALIN and rests are mine.

                Now for the participants,

                Yours brotherly,
                sreepalan

                --- In jainlist@yahoogroups.com, "Bengani R.K" <oswal@e...> wrote:
                > Dear Shri Saggarji,
                >
                > Jaijinendra.
                >
                > At 06:28 PM 2/21/2004 +0000, you wrote:
                > >In the Namokar Mantra we pray to the Arihants (Tirthankara) first
                and then
                > >to the Siddhas second, even though the Siddhas are perfected
                souls, have
                > >destroyed all (both Ghati and Aghati) Karmas, and at a higher
                spiritual
                > >stage while the Arihantas have destroyed only four Ghati Karmas
                and are at
                > >a lower (thirteen) spiritual stage.
                >

                > 13th and 14th both gunasthan belong to Arihants.
                >
                > Gunsthans are discussed in context of Sansari jeev only.
                >
                > Siddhas have no gunasthans.
                >
                > As far as spritual development in real sense is concerned
                (gyan/darshan),
                > Arihants and Siddhas are equal.
                >
                > Jaijinendra, thanks & regards
                >
                > R K Bengani
                >
                > Dubai, U.A.E.
                >
                > +++
                > nnnn
              • suresh jain
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 24, 2005

                  Dear Sir/Madam

                  The scientific study of  “Maha Mantra Namokar” has revealed that “Maha Mantra Namokar” is an ancient science to bring the spirit of ever youth ness “CHIR YOVAN” i.e. real happiness till last breath and liberation in our lives. The minute examination has affirmed that “Maha Mantra” is original science of colors, vibrations, illumination, shape and energy to bring perfection in life. This science is also a great tool to destroy every ailment of the life.

                  We have original research work manuscript of 100 pages under name and style of scientific study of “Maha Mantra Namokar”. This is research work and covers every aspect of “Maha Mantra Namokar” to bring perfection in our life.  In case you are re interested we may E-mail you the same for your valuable comments.

                  The Maha Mantra Namokar being send to you is original work based upon true color science that have the basic concept “ welfare of the entirety”

                  Rang Mahima Foundation is a charitable trust registered under section 80 (G) of income tax act to research all ancient sciences that bring the spirit of  "chir yovan” and liberation. We have great desire to popularize “Maha Mantra Namokar” as a tool to bring relief to the ailing the entirety irrespective of cast creed and region. Therefore we will seek your association help to make it a success.

                  Please acknowledge.

                  With Regards

                  Suresh Chand Jain (CEO)

                  Rang Mahima Foundation