Lifelong Veggie Kids needed for Nick in NYC

  • Vegetarian Resource Center
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      If you decide to contact Michael Espar of Nick News,
      please BCC us on your e-mail. - Maynard S. Clark

      Date: Thursday, 02 December 1999 15:01:37 -0500
      From: Michael Espar <MikeE@...>
      To: VRC@...
      Subject: Veggie Kids for Nick News
      :
      :
      :
      :

      Dear Mr. Clark:

      I work with Nick News, a weekly newsmagazine for kids on Nickelodeon
      television. We're putting together a story about vegetarian kids, and
      are looking for two specific types of children
      (both between 9 and 13 years old):

      1) a child who has been vegetarian since birth,
      and whose entire family is also vegetarian

      2) a child who chose to be a vegetarian recently
      (because of cruelty to animals, etc.) but whose parents
      *are not* vegetarians, but are accommodating to
      their child's diet nonetheless

      We would need to film the kids by the end of December.
      Since many folks will be out of town right around Christmas
      and New Year's, the sooner we film, the better.

      Please let me know if there are any kids involved with the Vegetarian
      Resource Center who might be interested.

      Thanks for you assistance.

      Sincerely,
      Mike Espar
      --
      Mike Espar | Email: MikeE@...
      Story Editor, Nick News | Phone: (212) 463-0029 x125