New Survey

  • jainlist-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 1999
      Hello,

      There is a new survey for the jainlist community.

      Do you believe in the existence of Soul?

      ----

      Possible answers are:

      o Yes, I do.
      o No, I don't.
      o I am still learning about things like these.

      http://www.onelist.com/surveys/jainlist

      Note: Please do not reply to this message. Survey votes are not collected
      via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist website.

      Thanks!

      jainlist Owner