Re: Welcome to jainlist

  • Elinor Velasquez
    Message 1 of 71 , Nov 1, 2001
      i have been to india many times and have jain, hindu, muslim, christian
      friends. i respect my friends who are jain very much. their outlook on
      life seems so healthy. i want to find out more about jainism.

      thanks,
      elinor
    • sanjeev jain
      Message 71 of 71 , Nov 3, 2008
        jai jinendra,

        i am swetamber murtipujak jain.i am working as a technical analyst & derivative analyst in stock market.i am very much interested in jainism ( jain philosophy).i stay at mumbai. if any thing else you want to know , please let me know

        sanjeev jain,