Man molests, brutalizes Jain sadhvi; survivor suffers 3 fractures

  • sramanopasaka
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
      It is deeply, deeply harrowing to hear of this incident. Thank you for sharing it with us, Siddharth.

      I am sure the culprits will be punished duly. The Jain community in MP is very strong. They will ensure that the culprits are booked under law and meet the most stringent punishment. As we know, the punishment for rape in India under the new law is very, very strict. So we can expect life imprisonment for the two culprits.

      Manish

    • प्रवीण जैन
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
        Jai Jinendra!

        It was not a Jain sadhvi {complete renouncer} who was molested but a Jain brahmacarini {partial renouncer}. Both culprits have been arrested.

        ~ CS Praveen Jain