What is beyond the Lokakasha?

  • Rajesh Shah
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Dear Bhavit,
      Jai Jinendra

      Excellent explanation, I can clearly see how much love & faith you have with Jainism/Sarvagya Bhagavant.

      Regards,
      Rajesh Shah
    • Jain, Subhash C
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        Dear Yashesh,

        I was not comparing Jainism with modern science when I posted the comment on the lokakasha; I was trying to help the readers to visualize the lokakasha.  I am not sure whether the modern science recognize space beyond universe, i.e. lokakasha.

        Subhash