Re: [JainList] Need of hour

  • gunjan savla
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      but how to divert this energy to positive channel and vch all positive channel it can be diverted.... ????? nd how?????

      On 29 December 2011 11:03, arpana m gandhi <arpanam.gandhi@...> wrote:

      let us start from basic.

      why we get angry.
      may be because somebody has not followed our instruction
      properly, or something has not been done in prescribe manner,
      or because of some misdeed our plan has failed. this we come across in
      our day to day life.
      in public life or in social platform such instances are bound to
      happen.
      suddenly anger burst out because we have expected some result
      and that has not happened. it mean that we have designed result
      also. here we fail to understand that only *karma *is in our hand.
      if we go ahead with this understanding slowly & gradually with our
      own understanding we may be able to control our anger.
      Jain doctrine of *anekant *also will be helpful to cultivate our
      understanding.
      truth is miutidimentional and we must develop a habit to understand
      otherside of same fact.

      I have read somewhere that krodh is agni and therefore one form of
      urjaa. if we can divert these urjaa to positive channel .......
      I do not know whether these explanation has any support in Jain
      philosophy.

      Arpana Gandhi

    • dhiman parekh
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2012
        Jai Jinendra,

        The reality is that nobody is able to change anything. It just happens due to sanjog.

        I beleive that krodh is result of rag and dwesh, or when our aham is hurt. If we keep ourselves aware of the fect that we are all only medium of what is happening as a roll in a play, whether we plan it or not, then life becomes easier and we begin to accept the reality. Also we should do not expect others follow the same way as we think. It is not under our control to change thinking of a person.

        Regards,
        Dhimen Parekh
      • simbhushah
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1 3:18 PM
          The pain that you create now is always some form of non acceptance, some form of unconscious resistance to what is. On the level of thought, the resistance is some form of judgment. On the emotional level, it is some form of negativity. The intensity of the pain depends on the degree of resistance to the present moment, and this in turn depends on how strongly you are identified with your mind