Dharm dravya in Jainism

  • skygazers rahul
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2010
      Hi,
      Jay Jinendra,

      Physicists omitted ether because it couldn't be detected through any instrument or senses. But it is mentioned that instruments and senses can detect pudgal (matter) dravya only. Dharma-Adharma dravya exists but it can be detected directly by an omniscient. In lokakash there is Adharma dravya only that helps the Siddha souls to rest otherwise Siddha souls could move..

      There is one more thing, Einstein said that every object move in the geometry of space-time. That's true but dharma-adharma dravya helps them to move. In the absent of dharma-adharma dravyas no object can move or rest.. This perfect knowledge given by the Tirthankar Lords is a direct proof of their omniscience. Really we can't imagine omniscience without attaining it!! In some articles by Osho, I have read that Osho has rejected the idea of omniscience. But if we compare physics and the six-dravyas then we can easily imagine the unlimited power of omniscience. We must say that physics is little bit close to Jainism but it can't ever prove the presence of all six dravyas by sensory knowledge because one must have to attain omniscience to know all six dravyas.

      Rahul Zota