Pravajya meaning

  • Ashish
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 9:12 AM
      Dear All,

      Jai Jinendra

      I am reading hindi transalation of "Attpahud"  and there is a hindi word "Pravjya" explained with lots of its characterstics.  Can you please explain the mening of "Pravajya". It will help  understanding the part of the text.

      Regards,
      Ashish Jain

    • sramanopasaka
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 4:11 PM
        Dear Ashish,
        Jay Jinendra

        Pravrajya means diksha. The Atthapahuda is a great book. Read it with care, it will open the entire Jain doctrine to you.

        Manish
      • Ashish
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3 4:46 PM
          Dear Manish,

          Thanks for describing the meaning. It will help me understand the part of the great book. You have been very helpful in explaining the concepts off the list and on the list.

          As far as my little understanding goes, it is very straight forward book explaining all the concepts clearly without any ambiguity.

          Regards,
          Ashish Jain