Visit www.hindibooks.8m.com

  • MANISH MODI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      Namo Vitragay

      I invite all of you to please take a look at my new-look website. I am sure you will find it a rewarding
      experience.

      Recommend our website to your friends, and you might win a free t-shirt!

      Happy browsing!

      Yours in Ahinsa,
      Manish Modi

      HINDI GRANTH KARYALAY
      Hirabaug, C. P. Tank,
      Mumbai - 400004
      INDIA
      Tel. 00 91 22 3826739
      Email: manish.modi@...
      Website: www.hindibooks.8m.com

      "It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief.
      And once that belief becomes a deep conviction,
      things begin to happen."

      - Claude M. Bristol (1891-1951),
      American Author of 'The Magic of Believing'