Re: [JainList] Re: Welcome to jainlist

  • icaro franca
    Message 1 of 71 , May 2 12:14 PM
      Jai Jinendra, Dear Manishji!

      You've got grounded principies on education.
      Children must be introduced to the fundaments of
      Religion at the very begining of their lives. Natural
      wits will blossom up more easily in a home ambience of
      Right Faith... I must tell you that since my childhood
      I always have got a good practicioning on foreign
      languages - since I am brazillian, I speak portuguese,
      but English, French and tinctures of japanese came
      soon in sequence.
      I say to you that a Right Faith it's the main
      component of such a intellectual concotion . It
      doesn't matter how do you stuff your head in, but the
      path your Jiva foots on from ajiva to Moksha ( that
      untangible goal!)... and the Right Faith takes you by
      hand on it.
      And I am a good practicioner on oriental
      languages too - Prabhupada's Gita had gave me the
      first lights on devanagari, and the few lessons on
      Hindi I've picked up on Net showed me that Hindi is
      grammatically much more easy that classical Sanskrit
      or Paali... but Gujarati... Goodness!... It's a bit
      difficult to grab in!!!
      Well, that's my personal viewpoint on this matter
      - with my MSC ending in a good way ( my Msc
      dissertation was a HIT!) I will finally have time to
      spend in my favourite studies.
      ( And that money order of yours I didn't forget,
      Manishiji! With my affairs at last not so muddled with
      mundane tracts I will mail it as soon as possible.
      Good luck for you and your son - may he be the
      happiest human being in the world!)

      always in Ahimsa,

      Icaro dos santos Franca, BSc, MSC

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • sanjeev jain
      Message 71 of 71 , Nov 3, 2008
        jai jinendra,

        i am swetamber murtipujak jain.i am working as a technical analyst & derivative analyst in stock market.i am very much interested in jainism ( jain philosophy).i stay at mumbai. if any thing else you want to know , please let me know

        sanjeev jain,