Major events in Jain history

  • jainhistory@jainhistory.faithweb.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Dear friends,
      Jai Jinendra!

      I have just uploaded a new page 'Major events in Jain history' at:

      http://jainhistory.faithweb.com

      Please visit the site and give your suggestions.

      Mahavir Sanglikar
    • icarofranca@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        --- In jainlist@y..., jainhistory@j... wrote:

        > Dear friends,
        > Jai Jinendra!
        >
        > I have just uploaded a new page 'Major events in Jain history' at:
        >
        > http://jainhistory.faithweb.com
        >
        > Please visit the site and give your suggestions.
        >
        > Mahavir Sanglikar

        Jai Jinendra!

        At beginning, it's very good indeed.
        Let us see the other pages finished!!!
        As a suggestion, you could set some jain texts of Bhadrabahu or
        Kundakunda for free consult, or put on links to them!

        Always in Ahimsa,

        Icaro dos Santos Franca, BSc, MSc, Instituto de Computacao,
        Universidade Federal Fluminense