Hi !

  • Pragya Jain
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 1998
      Hi New Subscribers !!!

      Let's start off by introducing ourselves. I'm your list owner. I live in
      New Jersey, U.S.A.

      Just send in a small message, to introduce yourself or stating any
      topics you may want to discuss.

      Hoping to hear from you soon,

      Pragya.
    • Pragya Jain

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 1998
          Hi!

          Welcome to the list, Veerchand. It was good to see the traditional Jain
          greeting in the mail!

          This list is still relatively new, so the number of mails & their
          frequency is low, but we can soon change that, once our discussions
          start! This list is really informal & light and I'm very laid back about
          rules, so all comments & suggestions from everyone are welcome.

          I'd like to hear a little bit about everyone. I'll start with my own
          introduction. I'm 24 & I live in New Jersey, USA. I came here last year
          in Feb. after marriage from New Delhi, India.

          I'm sure we all want to get to know each other a bit - before we can
          start our discussions, so just send in a small message, to introduce
          yourself.

          Hoping to hear from everyone soon,

          Pragya Jain,
          List-Owner.

          Hello,
          I am Veerchand Bothra from Bombay, India. I am new to the list
          so for some time gonna watch the activities. But not long before
          I become an active member.

          Bye,

          Veerchand Bothra
          KMJ Computers
          http://www.baypages.com/nothinofficial

          Pragya.

          Sig:

          Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test
          first, the lesson afterwards.

          ~~~ The world is my classroom! ~~~