Re: [jainhistory] Re: Open Challenge to Mahavirji

  • JK
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      <i> I have read that two Jain monks poisoned Adi Shankaracharya, and I am
      proud of them. It was just a reaction against what Adu
      Shankaracharya did with Jains. Jainism does not teach that if someone
      slaps you, salute him.</i>

      Any evidence for this poisoning: publicly vieweable documents, scriptures, anything?

      JK

      On Jan 9, 2008 3:14 AM, Mahavir < jainismus@...> wrote:

      --- In JatHistory@yahoogroups.com, "Mahavir" <jainismus@...> wrote:

      Dear Vivekji,

      The truth has irritated you! It also means whatever I have said in my
      previous mail is a fact! That is why you have given me open challenge.

      I have read the book 'Hindu Itihas: Haron ki Dastan'. In the book,
      Dr. Surendra Kumar Sharma 'Agyat' has written that the Vedic
      philosophy, especially the Laws of Manu are responsible for defeat of
      Indians by the invaders and not the concept of Ahimsa is responsible
      for it. Please read the book again. If you do not have it, I an ready
      to send you a copy.

      I think you do not know the chronology and timeline of Indian
      History. Please check it and you will find that India was defeated
      only after decline of Jainism and Buddhism and when India was in the
      hand of Vedic kings. India was defeated because of Varna and caste
      system. Vedics did no allow Shudras, Bramhins and Vaishyas to join
      armed forces and India was dependant on only Kshatriyas for defense.

      Further, Dr. Sharma have written how Vedics had no system of Medical
      aid for the soldiers.

      According to the Vedic system, the Medicos were given Shudras class.
      (Please tell the modern Ayurvedic Doctors, which think that they are
      from so called upper class)

      I have read that two Jain monks poisoned Adi Shankaracharya, and I am
      proud of them. It was just a reaction against what Adu
      Shankaracharya did with Jains. Jainism does not teach that if someone
      slaps you, salute him.

      What about the Rajputs, who didn't fight with invaders because they
      kept cows in front of there infantry?

      You have made baseless statements in your mail. I didn't want to
      write all this, I request you again to read the above said book of
      Dr. Sharma. There is nothing against Ahimsa in it and he is firm that
      only Vedic philosophy is responsible for defeat of Indians.

      You have written that Jainism and Buddhism are just 1200-1300 years
      old. It is just like saying that Adi Shakaracharya founded Hinduism.
      Please read history books for primary students, it will upgrade your
      knowledge.

      Please answer my basic question instead of diverting the subject:
      Does Vedic Religion Exist?

      Mahavir Sanglikar

      --- In JatHistory@yahoogroups.com, "drvivekarya" <drvivekarya@>
      wrote:

> [...]
      > after his death.
      >
      > mahavir ji
      >
      > i openly challenged all jain sects for debates on vedic verses
      > jainsim philosophy.
      >
      > we can debate openly in delhi at a fixed place in front of media.
      >
      > are you having guts to come.
      > its an open challenge.
      >
      > dayanand bhakt
      > dr. vivek arya
      >

      > -- In JatHistory@yahoogroups.com, sanjeev kadian
      > <sanjeev_kadian@> wrote:
      > >
      > > yes vedic teaching does exist all over world . let me clerefy one
      > thing vedic is not a religon friend it is how you know your inself
      > and all religon are based on it. it teaches you the pro ons cons of
      > you behaviour.vedas are the mother of all religons and it itself is
      > not a religon. as it belives in sanatan dhram which means you
      belive
      > ina ny god but you attain only one thing which is "I in every one
      > and every one in me".
      > >
      > > you say about vedic gods yes every one still use these thing
      > they named it god to repect them and nature balance is always
      there.
      > doesnot you pray agani as it cooks food for you every day and does
      > it not prayeable whitout it you even cant think to write what you
      > wrote. because it the energy and you are not mahavir but only a
      pure
      > energy if you respect your self you respect agni my friend.
      > >
      > > rajesh kumar <rajeshks_2001@> wrote:
      > > Arya Samaj has been rooted on the Vedic mores, and all
      > > the Arya Samaj people do follow the Vedic mores as per
      > > Swami Dayand's dictations.
      > >
      > > And, i believe there is a big following of this Arya
      > > Samaj across north India.
      > >
      > > -Rajesh
      > >
      > > --- Mahavir <jainismus@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Does Vedic Religion Exist?
      > > >
      > > > The Vedics always tried to oppose Shramanic
      > > > religions i.e. Jainism and
      > > > Buddhism. They got success in expelling Buddhism
      > > > from India and
      > > > suppressing Jainism. But while doing this, the Vedic
      > > > religion itself
      > > > was finished!
      > > >
      > > > Do you see any of the Vedic Gods (like Indra, Varun,
      > > > Agni etc.) being
      > > > worshipped today? Veidcs have thrown away their own
      > > > Gods and they are
      > > > now worshipping totally non Vedic Gods like Krishna,
      > > > Ganpati, Shiva and
      > > > others. Vedics became idol worshippers and
      > > > vegetarians because of
      > > > influence of Jainsim.
      > > >
      > > > Today's Hinduism has nothing to do with Vedic
      > > > Philosophy. I do not see
      > > > Vedic religion anywhere.
      > > >
      > > > I would like to read your comments on this subject.
      > > >
      > > > -Mahavir Sanglikar

      > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
      > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?
      > category=shopping

      > > 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click

      --- End forwarded message ---