* * * The Final Foe * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Los Angeles, California                                September 28, 2005

      The Final Foe
      (By Martin Lear - cuspidore@...)
      The below poem was sent to us by our Australian JAILer-In-Chief (JIC) John Wilson. It is written by an acquaintance of his, Martin Lear, an Australian concerned about his country. May we who hold concern for our country adopt its message to ourselves here in America.
      -Ron Branson

      The Final Foe
      Do you hear a distant trumpet
      Can you hear a clarion call
      Or stand you idly dreaming,
      And hear no tone at all
      Do you feel the earth a'tremble
      As your enemies assemble
      With war horse hooves abounding
      And with challenge fierce resounding
      Do you see the sunrise gleaming
      On their spears and banners streaming
      Can you hear the crashing rattle
      Of the war drums call to battle
      Or do you sleep, my friend,
      And droop your head withal
      For while we slept upon our grave
      And to the foeman 'vantage gave
      We sowed therein which we must reap,
      The harvest of our slothful sleep
      By traitors led, by traitors sold
      For bloodstained chests of traitor's gold
      Australians rise or rise no more
      For death is nigh the fatal shore
      Honour now your fathers' blood
      For freedom shed in crimson flood
      Yet honour Him above all things
      The Lord of Lords and King of Kings
      For if we do He will abide
      And He will stand and turn the tide
      Do you hear a distant trumpet
      Can you hear a clarion call
      Or stand you idly dreaming
      And hear no tone at all?
      Martin Lear
      "Those people who will not be governed
      by God will be ruled by tyrants."  William Penn

      To be added or removed, write to VictoryUSA@...
      Your help is needed: www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com
      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams