War Against Federal Tyranny

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      (By Jim Paulson - jpys@...)
      Addressed to Ohioans

      Saturday, August 20, 2005, 02:26 PM

      If there EVER was a reason to push for and pass J.A.I.L. www.jail4judges.org in your state, it is precisely what you have covered in your articles! The fight is on to get J.A.I.L. passed in South Dakota as we speak! www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com.

      Granted, most folks don't live there, but it has to start somewhere, and there is a large following for it already. I predict that when it passes in South Dakota and people figure out what it does and how it works, there will be a large contingent of "me too"s in virtually all other states as news of J.A.I.L. it makes its way across America.

      Any help, prayers and donations are accepted! Please support us in this history making, liberty preserving legislation! We MUST make this happen to get a handle on our judiciary - FIRST, America!

      Ohio, you are in GREAT need for this type of legislation! Your Ohio JAILer-in-Chief is Brett Kraft (benkramer1@...). We will help you too! God Bless.

      Jim Paulson
      Minnesota JAILer